You are a graduate from International Business Management at Centennial College.
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
You are a graduate from International Business Management at Centennial College. You worked hard, have had many important learning experiences, and are confident that you can achieve great things in your career. You are a recent hire in a medium size Canadian trading company.
Your former Professor, the Director of Global Sourcing and Importing for an overseas company, is looking to export a product to another country. The company is expanding their international trade by finding new sources of foreign products. They are considering Canadian products and would like you to structure one of the opportunities.
In order to convince the company’s Management Team that you are a suitable business partner and capable of handling the task, your team will submit and present a Business Report
· Select mode(s) of transportation
· Identify a route and alternative
· Gather all related shipment costs up to delivery
· Calculate the final export price for two different Incoterms® (EXW and DAP)
· Gather all required documents for the shipment
· Report cover
· Executive summary (1-2 pages)
· Table of contents
· Introduction and purpose
· CREEEPSS Analysis
· Competitive analysis
· Indicate routing and lead times
· Flowchart depicting movement from seller’s warehouse to the point of delivery
· APA references
Appendix (supporting documents)
· Commercial proposal
· Prepare typical commercial and documentation documents (i.e., Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, Quote/Purchase Order, Letter of Credit, Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Cargo Manifest)
· Letter of introduction
· Sources – Description of contacts and sources