HOW were the marketing strategies (in terms of market segmentation, targeting, p
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
HOW were the marketing strategies (in terms of market segmentation, targeting, positioning, and the use of product, price, promotion and place as marketing strategy tools) that have been adopted for your selected product/service/brand in “Project 1 Assignment” intended to perform by the originators on their customers and HOW have these marketing strategies impacted on you to make you fall in love with this product/service/brand, given the many competing products in the marketplace?
Specific Directions for Project Assignment 2
1. Using your selected product/service/brand in Project assignment 1, write an essay demonstrating HOW the marketing strategies in terms of market segmentation, targeting, positioning, product, price, promotion and place were INTENDED to perform by the originators of the brand on the cognitive (mind) and affective (emotion), psychological, behavioral and any other areas of customers’ life and environment .
2. Demonstrate how the marketing strategies have IMPACTED on your cognitive (mind) and affective (emotion), psychological, behavioral and any other areas of your life and environment to make you fall in love with this product/service/brand, given the many competing products in the marketplace?
3. I repeat, please discuss how each of the marketing strategy element was INTENDED to function and how each has AFFECTED your cognitive (mind) and affective (emotion), psychological, behavioral and any other areas of your life and environment. You may want to also explore materials from other disciplines such as Psychology, behavioral science, etc. for this exercise.
4. Use the same outline you had for project 1 for your essay. Such as:
IMPACT OF MARKETING STRATEGY ON THE COGNITIVE, AFFECTIVE, PSHOLOGICAL, AND BEHAVIORAL ASPECT OF CUSTOMERS
Name of Product/Service/Brand ————————————————–
A. Market segmentation
B. Market targeting
C. Market positioning/Differentiation
5. You are strongly encouraged to source information not only from the textbook, but also from outside the textbook. You may look at the company websites, academic journals, annual reports (10K); press releases and other published articles to find relevant information about these brands’ strategies, and social media pages for relevant information. Additionally you may research from the literature in other disciplines besides marketing such as psychology, sociology, behavioral science, etc. to understand the rationale behind what is done.
6. Take a look at the writing style only of the marketing plan on pages 557- 568 in your textbook, but DO NOT follow the outline in the textbook. Instead strictly follow the outline listed above for your essay.
5. Your write up should NOT be in bullet form. It should be a research paper write up in an essay form under each of the given outline separated by sub-headings and by paragraphs. It should be a word document of 1.5 spacing, 1-inch margins, in Times New Roman, 12 point font size, and Full Harvard, Chicago or APA Referencing are required or any appropriate referencing method of your choice. You should have appropriate in-text references under each section of the outline above as well as end-of-text references at the end of your entire write up which will all the total in-text references put together.
6. There is NO PAGE LIMIT for this assignment
7. Please pay particular attention to the contents of the attached rubric since that will serve as the guide for grading.