Write a Memo to the Boss Imagine that you are acting as a consultant to your org
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Write a Memo to the Boss
Imagine that you are acting as a consultant to your organization and you’re being asked to offer an opinion between two capital investment decisions. In this project, you will draw upon the tools that you mastered in this course and present a rationale for your decision in the form of writing a memo to the boss.
1. Complete all sections of the grid below.
2. Draw on the content in “Making Capital Investment Decisions” to support your argument.
3. You can either complete this project with a hypothetical capital investment decision, if you don’t have access to real cash flow data, or with a real capital investment decision facing your organization.
4. Your goal in this project is to demonstrate that you can use the content explored in this course to make an informed capital investment decision.
5. Remember that a capital budgeting decision rule should:
· Consider all of the project’s cash flows
· Consider the time value of money (the fact that the value of money may depend entirely on when we receive it)
· Always lead to the correct decision when choosing among mutually exclusive projects