1. Choose one of the topics below. Chapter 9 in POWER Learning and Your Life fo
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
1. Choose one of the topics below.
Chapter 9 in POWER Learning and Your Life focuses on diversity and relationships as well as how
to compare different experiences to your own. One way in which diversity can be observed globally
is through different approaches to higher education. Choose one country other than the U.S. and
research higher education in that country. Compare that country’s approach to college to that of the
U.S. and note similarities and differences.
2. Research the topic using at least two academic sources (scholarly journal articles and books) to
learn more about the topic; the course textbook can be one of these sources. Students should use
the college Library or Galileo to find these resources; Wikipedia is not an appropriate source for
3. Organize your information to be presented over seven PowerPoint slides. Make sure your
project provides an accurate description of the chosen topic and fully answer all parts of the
4. Add in-text citation on the slides using information from your academic sources and list all
sources in APA format on a References slide at the end. Use the APA Citation Basics link in the
Final Project folder on Blackboard to review APA citation format.
5. Create an engaging, highly creative (using color, animation, etc.), and well-organized
PowerPoint presentation of at least seven slides. NOTE: Students are required to use the
Microsoft PowerPoint program to create their slides; presentations created using other programs
(Google Slides, etc.) will NOT be accepted. PowerPoint files should be saved and submitted
as a .ppt, .pptx, or .pdf file.
6. Read over your Final Project and fix any spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors. Make sure
the information on your slides fully covers all requirements of your chosen topic and
demonstrates research, critical thinking, and creativity.
7. Turn in your Final Project using the submission folder on Blackboard. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
Plagiarism will result in a zero for this assignment.