Students will complete a paper in which the they will explore the 5 biggest even
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Students will complete a paper in which the they will explore the 5 biggest events in their life that they believe affected their personal development from the perspective of each of the four theorists discussed in class. See the CANVAS module titled “Papers” to view the grading matrix and a paper template.
1) Think of the 5 biggest events of your life thus far that have contributed to who you are now
2) For each event describe the developmental stage that the event happened in from each of the theorists discussed in class (Erikson, Piaget, Freud and Kohlberg).
3) State how you believe each of these events affected your development
4) Make sure you connect your age and stage in development on how the event impacted you (remember that your age and stage of development effects how you perceive and react to the event).
5) Edit the Summary with a spell and grammar check
6) If you are using any outside sources for the paper, make sure you reference them in APA format
7) Use the template provided for you on CANVAS to ensure that font, margins and spacing are all correct
TO ACCESS THE TEXTBOOK:
Click on the green class 2021fa psy
On left hand side click on “McGraw-Hill connect”
Click the first link “go to my connect section”
On the left under Read click on textbook “Santrock, Life-span Development……”
You can look up the four theorists and use the text book as a resource