1. Find information: Research the area of your choice, whether education, health
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
1. Find information: Research the area of your choice, whether education, healthcare, justice, service work, etc. Examples of how to start the research: Interview someone, visit a site, watch a video (includes documentary movies).
2. Organize information: Identify three key findings from your research. Do NOT simply explain how things happen to be here in the US; compare to at least two other industrialized nations from different parts of the world.
3. Identify a problem: Explain one problem the community is facing.
4. Create a citizen-plan-of-action: Describe potential solutions for the problem.
5. Reference theory: Identify specific theories to support your plan of action – this is where you will link to ethical systems we study in this course.
6. Present the citizen-plan-of-action to a small group in class.
If you do a paper (you can do a web site, game, song, video, etc.): five pages, double-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman. No more than 3 references. Do not quote a lot of other people. Write this yourself.
The paper is worth 20 points for five pages. I would rather you turn in four pages that you wrote (for a deduction in points) than five pages with other people’s words in it. Do not turn in fewer than three pages.
Write in your own words. I want you to be the kind of person who does the work and does not try to take a shortcut.
MUST INCLUDE THE 8 ETHICAL SYSTEMS, Religion, ethical egoism, social contract, utilitarianism, kant, feminist ethics and virtue.