Research describing a current problematic issue of significance, with an argumen
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Research describing a current problematic issue of significance, with an argumentative thesis recommending a specific
solution or course of action. You may choose between the three issues included in THINK Chapters 1, 11, or 12: the
problems and implications of affirmative action in college admissions, of internet plagiarism among college students, or
the teaching of intelligent design in public schools.
• Use of credible sources from multiple viewpoints; analyze all of the essays in your chapter in addition to outside sources.
• Identification and analysis of argumentation and reasoning techniques (including definition, analogy, cause and effect,
and statistics) used in your reading sources.
• Use of at least 5 sources in addition to those in THiNK. Use the articles in your text to identify the basic premises on
your issue, but go beyond them to add support for your argument and find a reasonable solution proposed by credible
o Your sources must be peer-reviewed journals, government sources, or other articles from EVC’s library or electronic
databases (these will give you in-depth material and often present information from multiple viewpoints), preferably
no more than ten years old
Neatly staple or paper clip the following (no folders, please):
1. 100 word abstract (summary of your problem and why it’s important to us, your paper’s key points, and your
2. 7-8 page final draft, not counting abstract, outline, and works cited pages (8-10 page final draft for students with
3. Works cited page
4. Thesis, Annotated Works Cited, Outline (copies that were scored by instructor)