Safety Case Study Outcome 2: Explain the early childhood educator’s role in saf
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
Safety Case Study
Outcome 2: Explain the early childhood educator’s role in safety promotion
Outcome 3: Identify safety prevention strategies in early childhood programs
This assignment will require you to use your observation skills and your knowledge of safety for young children. For the purposes of this assignment, a childcare centre was staged with safety concerns.
View the childcare centre video below to identify safety issues. Once you have identified ten (10) different safety issues, answer the following three questions:
1) What is the safety concern?
2) What role does the educator play in preventing this concern? and
3) What changes could be made in the centre to eliminate this concern? Consider what the regulations are regarding the issue.
Safety issue 1: ________________ ( a brief title to the safety issue)
Then answer the three questions (*You answer the same questions for each of the 10 safety concerns!). Finish one issue and then continue this format for each of the other safety issues you find.
1. What is the safety concern?
2. What role does the educator play in preventing this concern?
3. What changes could be made in the centre to eliminate this concern? Consider what the regulations are regarding the issue.
· APA format is required (a title page, font, double-spacing, in-text citations, and reference page). There are no specific requirements for a number of pages or words but include as much detail as you can.
· Use reliable sources and cite them properly to support your point – 1 Source attached (*why is the identified issue considered as a safety concern?).
· DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM THE INTERNET SOURCES (e.g., blogs, random psychology websites, personal blogs/websites), PAST ASSIGNMENTS, or ASSIGNMENTS FOR OTHER COURSES.