· APA format · A minimum of 5 journal articles (peer reviewed) books not c
Get Help With Your Essay
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."
· APA format
· A minimum of 5 journal articles (peer reviewed) books not counted as reference have to be literature. Please you can use CNO, RNAO, CNA too.
· Minimum of 1 research article
· Minimum of 1 article on a similar practice setting
· Between 750 and 800
· In the journal the student will:
· Briefly describe an event/situation from their clinical experience that stands out in their memory. (Introduction) on the 2nd week, I was assigned to be the leader and I was very nervous because it was my first time leading collogues virtually and it was the second week of the semester, all group members were confused and needed more directions as well. I kept apologizing, however, I did good.
· Identify the trigger event that influenced selection for the journal submission. (Trigger Event) Make something up.
· Use the literature to analyze and explain the meaning of the event/incident. (Appraisal) ) You use any of these leadership, collaborative or the use of technology.
· Describe what was learned from this experience. (Exploration)
· Explore how their practice has been influenced/may change because of what was learned. (Integration)
Details of Clinicals.
Is a community clinical which is virtual due to COVID. We are required to have 14 hours clinical experience per week and 2 hours pre-set mandatory class each Tuesday with the whole class and the instructor. The community class is divided into 3 groups of 5. Each group is assigned on team project and my group is currently working on Spinal and Peripheral nerve block at KHCS. I have limited knowledge on nerve blocks. Our assignment is to create two pamphlets on spinal and peripheral nerve blocks specifically on patient health teachings. Within my group, we assign roles every week and the groups are Leader, communicator and documenter. I was a leader the second week , communicator third and fourth week, documenter in fifth week the leaders leads the group meeting every Tuesday, the communicator communicates between the students, instructor and coordinator by sending emails. We have teams platform where all our communications take place and we have one OneDrive folder where most of our assignments are submitted. We are required to submit weekly summary on what was done within the group along with hours spent. We are also required to complete course readings and researching on nerve blocks.
The group work effectively together, we supports each other, however, I don’t like working in groups.