Now that you have selected a crime that interests you, and identified the potent
Now that you have selected a crime that interests you, and identified the potential victim group, create a 500 to 700-word paper (approximately 2 pages, 1-inch margins, 12pt font, double spaced) that:
· Identifies which theory of criminology you have learned about that best fits the offenders most likely to commit your selected crime.,
· Discuss the origins of your selected theory. Who is credited with developing it? When was it developed?
· Research and explain the basic tenants of your chosen theory. For example, one tenant of contemporary trait theory is that “personal traits and biological conditions, not parenting or social environment best explain behavioral choices” (Siegel, 2017, p.128).
· Explain why you think your theory fits your crime.
· You must utilize a minimum of two sources in this paper. Your textbook can count as one. Make sure you include a reference page. Your instructor will provide you feedback on your essay. Make any suggested changes or corrections as you will utilize this essay as part of the final project due Week 7.