The Full Essay Assignment Your Argument Research Paper will present your argumen
The Full Essay Assignment
Your Argument Research Paper will present your argumentative claim, or stance, on a specific, focused, debatable
Your debatable topic: individual USA residents’ approaches to personal environment responsibility versus
individuals’ approaches in another specific country or region (as reflected in habits, attitudes, and beliefs).
Writing Requirements for the Argument Research Essay First.
Correct use of APA guidelines for the following:
o Headers with pagination
o Title Page
o Margins, spacing, and paragraph indentation
o APA in-text citation and referencing for all sources
o Do not divide your essay into sections.
o Do not use headings within your paper to indicate changes in topic. While longer APA essays and particular types of APA writing, such as scholarly articles, employ APA-style bolded headings to divide portions of the writing, you are
writing a shorter academic essay. Your shift from one paragraph to the next should be signaled through your use of the effective transition and topic sentence rules we have practiced.
· 6-8 full pages for the essay itself, not including title page or reference
· Effective structure, including your introduction paragraph, your body paragraphs, and your conclusion paragraph
· Use of third-person throughout. Focus on the topic, not on you nor on the essay. In other words: no first-person “I,” and no referring to the essay, such as “In this essay.”
· At least 5 scholarly sources visibly used, cited, and referenced
· Refer to the full Argument Research Essay Rubric (located in Week 7 Assignment)
Grading: This activity will be graded using the Argument Research Essay Rubric.