Start with how you expected college to be compared to the reality 2.In this firs
Start with how you expected college to be compared to the reality
2.In this first section, make your details “subjective” by careful choice of adverbs and adjectives.
3. Make sure there’s a clear transition sentence or two to the “reality” section of your paper.
4. Alter the order of the events or examples IF (and only if) things happened in a different order or a different way than you had imagined they would.
5. Anything mentioned in the first section must also be mentioned in the second section, emphasizing differences (or even that what you expected didn’t take place)
6. Include details that you hadn’t expected but which you experienced in the real situation. Because of this, your second section will be longer than the first.
7. Choose your examples carefully in both sections. Eliminate details that aren’t really important; aim to make your paper interesting.