– Research Paper – Provide historical background on public policy/laws when it
– Research Paper
– Provide historical background on public policy/laws when it comes to regulating drugs in the United States
– Why has the prohibition of Cannabis caused more harm than good in the war on drugs and crime?
– What are the arguments for those in favor of and those against cannabis legalization.
– Make a case why Cannabis should be legal at the Federal Level and why the current public policy/law is outdated.
– What positive outcomes would the legalization of Cannabis bring to the United States.
– The research paper must be no less than 12 pages in length and well-cited with a
– Must include a bibliography (APA) and Title Page. These do not count towards the 12 pages.
*** MUST reference textbook (7th) of PUBLIC POLICY: POLITICS, ANALYSIS, AND ALTERNATIVES authored by Kraft, Michael & Furlong, Scott., Published by CQ Press, 2020.
– Must reference the attached document as well.