Please respond to all the questions listed below in the APA style of writing. Pl
Please respond to all the questions listed below in the APA style of writing. Please provide a cover sheet with the proper captions, double line space, and every response must have a citation as to where your response was obtained. Finally, provide a reference sheet. All answers can be found in this week’s assigned reading, as well as our PowerPoints. 1. According to the author, “Cops Don’t like Bad Cops,” Why is this the case? What reasoning does the author offer to support this statement?
2. According to our assigned reading, please define Totalitarianism.
3. In describing Excessive Force, our author states that force is just an aspect of using force judiciously for some police officers. However, the author further states excessive force occurs from an officer’s character and circumstance. What does the author mean when he uses the word circumstance?
4. Is there a difference between the Abuse of Power and Excessive Force?
5. Please describe Hard Truth # 10, according to the author.
6. According to the author, any use of force looks shocking to a civilian. Would you please name two assessments of force the author mentions in our text?
7. Under title 3.11, It’s an Integrate world; the author clearly states on the first line that everyone is a profiler. According to the passage in our text, what can you best conclude the author’s statement that everyone is a profiler?
8. The author starts Section# 3 Experience with Hard Truth # 8; Experience will change you. What does the author mean according to our assigned reading?
9. The author talks in detail about Types of Officers: He describes six. Would you please tell any two of the six the author writes about under the title 3.1 Types of Officers?