INSTRUCTIONS FOR GROUP PRESENTATIONS: 1) One Presentation per Group – everyone n
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GROUP PRESENTATIONS:
1) One Presentation per Group – everyone needs to participate/contribute; must post presentation materials in DocSharing Blog prior to start of presentation in class (in order to get credit)
2) Group leader (1st person listed in the group) needs to email instructor and provide the aspects of the presentation that each member specifically worked on.
3) Must use Lewis text. Can use other texts especially ATI Med-Surg book, Drug books, Lab /diagnostic texts, or any other scholarly texts/articles, as long as it does not contradict information from Lewis text.
Necessary topics to include:
Relevant fluid/electrolyte – acid/base balances/imbalances
Must present in a way for student understanding.
4) You can use Powerpoint, Concept maps, Storyboards, Prezi, etc. but need to ADD AN ACTIVE LEARNING STRATEGY to INVOLVE fellow students- examples (but not limited to) crossword puzzle, games (Jeopardy, Family Feud, etc.), Case Study, Break into Group Activity, NCLEX-style questions, Kahoot,……….etc.
5) Time Limit: 20 mins per Group (at least 12 minutes minimum); References list must include Lewis, & other scholarly works or textbooks, etc.
6) Consult Instructor –if more direction is needed.
My assignment on this power point is to write a power point on the MEDICAL/NURSING MANAGEMENT
AND PHARMACOLOGIC MANAGEMENT ONLY. Thank you!