· Restatement of the question and question number: 1. Define ethics auditi
· Restatement of the question and question number:
1. Define ethics auditing and explain the different
steps in the ethics auditing process.
· MUST USE THE FOLLOWING RESOURCE (preferably
one than once) in addition to any other resource you choose.
Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases
OC Ferrell, John Fraedrich, Linda Ferrell, 2019
Cengage ISBN.13: 978-1-337-61443-6
· Demonstrates proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation,
citation style, etc. Writing consistently adheres to A.P.A formatting.
· Demonstrates the use of critical thinking while
making novel connections to outside materials and experiences. Analysis is
fresh, posing new ways to think of the material.
· Writer to respond clearly and directly to the assignment in an
academic manner with good development. The essay indicates a good understanding
of the course content and supports its points with textual and outside
· Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the
ideas in the assigned reading and critically evaluates/responds to those ideas
in an analytical persuasive manner · Writer used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
The structure is a multi-paragraph essay, clearly developed with effective
transitions and solid topic sentences.
· Responses typed, using a standard font,
12-point type size, double-spaced, with overall neatness and readability.