Attachments: Exhibit A – Professor’s outline and what he wants from the paper. T
Exhibit A – Professor’s outline and what he wants from the paper. The paper must primarily focus on the passage that is attached to this exhibit.
Exhibit B – My class notes, and previous readings we were assigned. Use as additional information the professor taught us to help you with the paper.
Holocaust Paper (Outline): This is an outline I created that shows what the professor would like in a little bit more detail. I have also attached the previous student’s paper as an example of what guidelines to follow. Do not quote or word anything from the previous student’s paper as it is not written by me and would be considered plagiarism.
Class Notes/Readings: In this document, you will find notes on previous readings/poems we have done for the course that could possibly be used to connect to this assignment. You will also find the notes I took during the professor’s lectures.
This assignment must refer to what we have learned in class and Avraham Tory’s book, Memoir.
[Attachments of the Book] Book Name: Surviving the Holocaust: The Kovno Ghetto Diary
Book: Avraham Tory’s: Memoir
– Pages (1-31)
– Pages (204-226)
– Please follow the outline I have created and use the important terms in the paper.
– Write a clear and concise essay that identifies, contextualizes, and explains the passage and that makes clear how the characteristics or markers of
Holocaust literature manifest themselves in the text.
– Exhibit A is the most important exhibit that needs to be followed for this paper.
– It is important to be thoughtful, smart, and generally well-crafted–but not perfect or flawless when writing this paper.
– MOST IMPORTANTLY: Do not use outside sources!
Thank you 🙂 Any questions feel free to ask, I will be sure to check on Essaypro often.