I would need for who ever will do this job to have the movie DOLEMITE IS MY NAME
I would need for who ever will do this job to have the movie DOLEMITE IS MY NAME (2019)
DISCUSSION BOARD QUESTIONS
1. In watching the film, does the director keep the camera close in to the action, thus emphasizing motion or does he de-emphasize movement through the use of longer shots, high angles, and slow-paced action? Give an example.
2. Choose a scene from the film and ask yourselves, “Why the director is moving the camera or why the camera doesn’t move? Explain.
3. Throughout the film are the movements naturalistic or stylized? Literal or symbolic? Give an example.
4. Are the camera’s movements smooth and choppy? Lyrical or disorienting? Give an example.
5. What are the symbolic implications of such mechanical distortions as fast and slow motion, freeze frames, and reverse motion?