Criteria for Team Productivity: In Leading Teams, Polzer describes four items th
Criteria for Team Productivity:
In Leading Teams, Polzer describes four items that are major contributors to the productivity of teams:
1) clear team tasks that require multiple people to accomplish
2) clear boundaries that define who belongs to the team
3) the team has clear authority to manage their work
4) stability to work together over time
Meanwhile, Hackman writes about when it makes sense to form a team, and when it doesn’t. Haas and Mortenson, citing Hackman’s research on teams, identify four enabling conditions necessary for team success. These include:
Shared mindset Initial Post-Due by Wednesday, September 15, 2021 by 11:59pm Pacific-8 Points
1. Compare and contrast these two teamwork models. What have you observed in your own experiences with respect to these two frameworks and teams? Give clear examples that support your analysis.
The Ideal Team Player
2. Have you ever met (or are you) an ideal team player? Can you give some examples of things they or you did? (Be specific so we understand the context of what you are describing).
Separate Second & Third Posts
1. Comments to fellow student’s initial posts and should be made by the Saturday, September 18, 2021 by 11:50pm Pacific.
Be sure to label your posts–Initial post, first response, second response in order to receive full credit..