These are the stories that we have read in class: – Zora Neale Hurston, “The Con
These are the stories that we have read in class:
– Zora Neale Hurston, “The Conscience of the Court
– Rabindranath Tagore, “Punishment”
– Franz Kafka, “A Hunger Artist”
– Toni Cade Bambara, “The Lesson”
– Raymond Carver, “So Much Water So Close to Home”
For this essay, you should choose two and talk about them. You can see my uploaded documents it is more clear. I prefer you choose the last two stories. Please check the uploaded file below as it is more clear. You can see how the teacher want us to do it.