https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjhW3vBA1QU (Links to an external site.) https:/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjhW3vBA1QU (Links to an external site.)
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/un-dia-one-day-one-day.html (Links to an external site.)
Here we discuss the 2020 virtual collaboration Un Dia between J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Tainy and the British-Albanian singer Dua Lipa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dua_Lipa (Links to an external site.)
1. At 1:53 in the video below what opportunity did this collaboration provide for Dua Lipa?
2. At 2:26 what do they say the video represents about the time during the pandemic?
3. At 3:01 what do they say about the ‘vibe’ of the song?
4. At 3:35 as the video features only one actress, Úrsula Corberó, who stars as “Tokyo” in the Netflix series La Casa de Papel (The House of Paper, aka Money Heist), how does J Blavin talk about how her involvement helps to elevate the culture?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Úrsula_Corberó (Links to an external site.)
5. How does the starring of only one actress reflect the reality of filming in the pandemic?
6. At 4:18 without a production team, how did Úrsula film the video?
7. At 5:25 what does Tainy say about the importance of having inspiring music during the pandemic?
8. At 5:37 what does J Balvin say is the beautiful thing that music can create?
9. How does this song allow Dua Lipa to be a guest reggaetonera (female reggaeton musician) for “a day” ?
10. How does this collaboration exemplify how América Latina está en todas partes (Latin America is everywhere)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NKyPzQY3wM (Links to an external site.)